What's happening now
Updated on: February 9, 2020
I'm currently working on FOUR distinct projects so stay tuned--a LOT is in the works!
#Operationpinkerton has been DRAFTED and is now ungoing it's waiting period before edits. This project is going to be published on the blog--with some parts exclusive to newsletter subscribers!
#projectwayfinder is on the back burner, pending some drastic story revision.
And there is a NEW and very special project that is going really really well! I can't wait for you to read this one--err, well any of them.
In the meantime, enjoy some short stories! :)
The top 5 things I've read:
1. The Life of Elizabeth I, by Alison Weir. Juuuuuust finished, finally!
2. a long time ago in a cutting room far, far away... by Paul Hirsch. Yes, the title is lower case. Yes, that drives me crazy. But it was a great read nonetheless.
3. Dinotopia, by James Gurney. Interesting book where the pictures are 100% the best part.
4. What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast, by Laura Vanderkam. This one was a reread--in fact, I've read this book probably five or six times. Short, sweet, and a great reminder.
5. Blog posts by Gretchen Ruben. Mainly on her Met Experiment. ;)